Saturday, March 15, 2014

Utah Foster Care Foundation

Hello everyone,

I was able to interview this week, Terumi Sagers, who is a long-time family friend.  I am grateful for her help and insight. She and her husband have been foster parents for fifteen years, and she currently works at the Utah Foster Care Foundation for the Salt Lake region.  She works in providing trainings for foster parents, and this is a short little bit of what she shared with me that may help be helpful for foster parents. I hope you enjoy. 

Video Clip

Utah Foster Care Foundation: utahfostercare.org

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the video. Thanks for posting it! It was good information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good question to ask and a good answer, that was very informative! I think that is something many might not think about so i'm glad we have that info. now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to get information from someone who has had real life experience! Since I have a desire to adopt at some point and I've heard it's easier through foster care, I will be using this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete